mayadefitri

Monday, July 10, 2006

MR KUIP alias MR KELAP-KELIP

MR KUIP alias MR KELAP-KELIP
I intriduced by my friend to him, Mr. Jan van der Kuip. I prefer to call him as Mr. Kuip or Mr. Kelap-kalip than other nick name. So far, we just make an interaction by email.
Yup…it seems funny. None call U as Mr.Kuip or Mr. Kalap-kelip except Maya. Hearing his name, it’s make me remember to “kunang-kunang” that allways shine in the night, kelap-kelip. It’s always give us a bright situation, a little bright but it’s so romantic condition. They give a hope in the dark, in the bad condition.
Yup, as the common, Europe man are romantic person. He can talk about the star in the sky, about love n live, how to sign out from the complicated things. All of things he can speaks, make me fly in my imagination whether I live just at the earth.
But, I can not look after the relation. He is not consistant (is it right?). Now he say A, then B, C, D, and I don’t know the future. I dissappointed. I can not take. I want to know the truth. I can not believe until I know the fact, by myself. I respect to averyone due to the fact that I can know by my heart.
So…I will see the kunang-kunang again…that give me a hope in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home